Get InvolvedFriends of the Library
We currently have a position open for a Page and a Youth Services Reference Assistant. Please see the position announcements as well as the complete position descriptions below.
Join us! There are many exciting opportunities to learn, help and grow at your Marysville Public Library. For more information contact Renée Martin at 642-1876, ext. 26, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are between the ages of 12 and 18 and would like to participate in our Volunteen program, please contact Christiana Congelio at 642-1876, ext. 25 or email@example.com
Please complete this application for volunteers:
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Marysville Public Library is a separate non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, established to support the library and its mission in the community. Through memberships, book sales and other activities, the Friends raise funds to support Library programs and services, grow the Endowment and provide volunteer assistance.
Support the Friends with your Kroger Card.
Contribute to the Endowment
The Friends of the Marysville Public Library have an endowment fund to receive and manage gifts to the Library. A gift to the Endowment in memory of someone is a special way to pay lasting tribute, and donors have the satisfaction of knowing their gifts will result in lasting benefit for the Marysville Public Library.
Monetary gifts are gratefully accepted and are tax deductible. For additional information or In Memoriam donations, please contact Ali Parthemore, Community Engagement Manager, 937-642-1876 ext. 24. Wish to make a donation online? For more information, click here.
We gladly accept:
- Books in excellent condition and usually published within the last 5 years
- Audiobooks (on CD)/Music CDs/DVDs in excellent condition
- Local History or Genealogy material that has direct relevance to Union County research
(Excellent condition is considered like-new with no marks/tears etc; no odors; no damage)
We are not able to accept:
- Materials that exhibit signs of smoke, mold, pests or water damage
- Encyclopedias, reference books or textbooks
- Music or audiobooks on cassettes; movies on VHS
- Magazines of any kind
- Self-published materials (unless reviewed in established review journals; exceptions may be made for materials of local interest that meet the collection development policy)
- Items that have been withdrawn from any library collection and sold previously