Get InvolvedFriends of the Library
Job Posting for Circulation Services
Circulation Clerk: Part-time position, 15-20 hrs/week. Day & evening shifts including a minimum of 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday/month. Salary starts at $10.30/hr. This position is the first point of contact for the public — excellent customer service skills, high school diploma or GED, and basic Windows computer skills are required, library and/or retail experience is desired. Job applications and descriptions can be found on our website https://marysvillelib.org/involvement/ Applications are accepted in person, by mail to Cindy Crawford, HR Manager, 231 S. Plum St., Marysville, 43040; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 937-624-3457. Equal Opportunity Employer. Application deadline is May 14, 2017.
Join us! There are many exciting opportunities to learn, help and grow at your Marysville Public Library. For more information contact by calling Ashley Gahm at 642-1876, ext. 26, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Marysville Public Library is a separate non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, established to support the library and its mission in the community. Through memberships, book sales and other activities, the Friends raise funds to support Library programs and services, grow the Endowment and provide volunteer assistance.
Support the Friends with your Kroger Card.
Contribute to the Endowment
The Friends of the Marysville Public Library have an endowment fund to receive and manage gifts to the Library. A gift to the Endowment in memory of someone is a special way to pay lasting tribute, and donors have the satisfaction of knowing their gifts will result in lasting benefit for the Marysville Public Library.
Monetary gifts are gratefully accepted and are tax deductible. For additional information or In Memoriam donations, please contact Bethany Anderson, Community Engagement Manager, 937-642-1876 ext. 24.
We gladly accept:
- Books in excellent condition and usually published within the last 5 years
- Audiobooks (on CD)/Music CDs/DVDs in excellent condition
- Local History or Genealogy material that has direct relevance to Union County research
(Excellent condition is considered like-new with no marks/tears etc; no odors; no damage)
We are not able to accept:
- Materials that exhibit signs of smoke, mold, pests or water damage
- Encyclopedias, reference books or textbooks
- Music or audiobooks on cassettes; movies on VHS
- Magazines of any kind
- Self-published materials (unless reviewed in established review journals; exceptions may be made for materials of local interest that meet the collection development policy)
- Items that have been withdrawn from any library collection and sold previously